No announcement yet.

Any California Concessionaires around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any California Concessionaires around?

Hi All,

I swear, if it weren't for the waves and 80 degree days in March i'd pick up and move out of this state!

So my wife and I are very seriously looking into starting a small MFWO catering operation here in Southern California. The pizza side of that i'm good with, what I'm not so good with is figuring out how to get the state of California (and all of it's wonderful cities) to let me sell sed pizza.

There's a ton of info out there on the web but sorting through all of it and figuring out what applies to me is turning out to be a nightmare. Honestly, as sad as it is, I still don't even have a good idea of where to start.

I even read one article that had a paragraph about possibly needing to rent a commissary or professional kitchen and I just about fell out of my chair. If that's the case then this might be over before it even started.

Anyway, if anyone has any experience with getting a mobile catering gig off the ground here in CA, AND wouldn't mind letting me bend your ear a bit i'd be eternally grateful!
Working...
X