Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great new book on BBQing

James,
    I think we need a new location for 'Favorite or necessary reading BBQ/WFO reference books" as there is a need for them, (such as Russell Jeavon's book).
    We have a couple of crowds leaving books for purchase at work and this one arrived last week which caught my eye.
    I looked briefly through it and immediately ordered one, Aus$25, for hardcover 336 pages receipes and great pics (I know you can't eat the pics but they are certainly mouth watering). I can only show a smidgen but will include some more if you have any preferences.
    "Headings such as Steaks, chops and ribs" have Peppered rib eye steak, Cuban pork ribs, Greek rack of lamb,Latin pork chops,Spicy steak tacos,veal chops, Curry baby back ribs, Pork tenderloins, Rosemary grilled New York strip steak, Glazed flank steak, Korean beef ribs, Memphis ribs, Spicy lamb shoulder chops Giant T bone steaks, Grilled lamb medallions, Grilled lamb chops, Mediterranian pork chops, Glazed pork medallions, Cowboy steak, Grilled fillet steak, Glazed pork tenderloin, Harissa-rubbed grilled skirt steak, and Oriental pork ribs,
    "Water dwellers"- Grilled-seared double thick tuna steak, Brick grilled squid, Grilled sardines, Cumin salmon fillets, Grilled swordfish steaks, Grilled bass, Oysters with Pancetta, Cajan grouper, Mokfish with spicy vinaigette, Halibut with lime chille mayo and spicy pecans, Grilled Mahi-Mahi, Peel N eat prawns, Halibut steaks, Scallop cocktail, Grilled monkfish, Cumin salmon, Grilled mussels, , Roll your own prawn tacos, Swordfish, Hawiian tuna, Lemon peppered mackerel, Clams in chille sauce, and the list just goes on and on.
    Here are the other major headings:
    "Things with wings",
    "Put a lid on it",
    "On a stick",
    "Salads from the grill",
    "Sides and snacks", and
    "Sips and sweets".

It is a MUST for all you Tuscan grillers and BBQers as it covers everything, including vegies, snacks and sweets
    ISBN 978 1 74033 623 9

Neill
    Last edited by nissanneill; 10-15-2008, 09:56 PM.
    Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
    Neill’s kitchen underway
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html
Working...
X