Hobart 5 Quart Mixer for Sale $200.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobart 5 Quart Mixer for Sale $200.00

I am selling my 5 Quart Hobart Mixer. It comes with a bowl, whisk, dough hook, and a beater. This mixer runs all your kitchen aid gadgets too.

I am selling because I really don't need it. The mixer runs real loud, and I am sure it needs to be serviced. Other than that it is in working order, and can be used.

I have a 10 quart in similar condition and if I get one serviced it will be the 10 quart. I have no need for this mixer, and could use the money for other toys.

These mixers sell for more than a grand brand new, this one is far from brand new, but with some TLC, I am sure this mixer would clean up very nicely and last a long time.

I am located in Roosevelt, NJ (close to Great Adventure), and would like to sell locally.

Re: Hobart 5 Quart Mixer for Sale $200.00

Bump......

Comment

Did that bump knock down the price? LOL

Would love to have something like that. I could fix the noise. I have a 30 qt but at times it's big.

Comment

Are you making an offer?

Comment

It would cost about $60.00 to ship this. If anyone is interested before I put it on eBay. Definitely a project though.

Comment

Ended up getting $360.00 for this on ebay!! I guess this wasn't the place to try and sell the mixer.

Ohh well. It will be missed.

Comment

Thanks for offering me such a good deal...Shame I didn't have the sense to recognize how good it was. Congratulations!
              Lee B.
              DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

You can never go past a Hobart as a mixer especially at seriously reduced prices from new! The only problem with them generally is their larger than needed capacity/size.
                I have a 20 qt unit and when I mix 2-3kg of flour, it almost seems a waste to get it dirty.I still have the smaller Chinese 10qt unit which I believe is ideal for the small to medium pizza maker but not the occasional 4-6 pizza maker who can safely use the domestic mixers.

Neill
                Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
                http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
                Neill’s kitchen underway
                http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

Working...
                X