Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Wood Fired Oven for sale

Hi folks,

I have posted my mobile oven previously here, took it down, changed my mind...now I think I have the direction I am going to go. Brick and mortar. I would love to hold on to my mobile unit for catering and local events, I think it would be great advertising. Ultimately, if I do not sell it, that is likely what I will do, but I really need to turn the investment from the mobile to the B&M.

So, here we go again:

I have a Modina 120 mounted on a trailer. I purchased it back in April and have used it at numerous events, festivals, catering and non-profit. It has turned out better than I anticipated, the FB oven is a real workhorse. I truly love this oven.

The trailer is 16' long, has two torsion axles with electric brakes. The overall set up will weigh just under 5000 lbs., so you will want to consider a F150 or 1500 series vehicle for towing (1/2 ton) or larger. There is a large, open storage area in front of the oven (the mouth of the oven faces to the rear). I use that area for wood, coolers, metal racks, tools, etc.

My oven is very well built. I used a builder in NC who was building fire brick ovens. The Modena is 4" thick. Above the oven is a thick layer of perlite and below is 4.5" - 5" of concrete. Once you bring it up to temperature (we cook 675 - 725 on the floor) and keep it there for a few hours, you have enough retained heat to cook for the next two days as long as you keep the door shut. It's a heat holding machine. I have the regular FB door as well as a travel door that bolts in place.

This is a great opportunity for someone considering getting into the business as I have or for a pizzeria who wants to begin offering catering services. The latter will likely not need help, but if you are just starting out, I will be happy to help you in any way I can - in fact, I will practically insist on it. There are mistakes I have made, events that I have gotten into, etc. that I will help you not make. There are some key items that will make your life much easier.

I live in N. GA, just south of Chattanooga, TN.

I am asking $14000 for my set up.

For pictures or other questions, please email me. bobwatts@windstream.net

Re: Mobile Wood Fired Oven for sale

Good day everyone,
    I wanted to take a moment to thank the dozens of people who have inquired about my oven. For the moment, I do still have it.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. When I got started, I had to figure it out all on my own. I made some mistakes and will help guide you around them.

I appreciate you looking at my post and hope you will let me help you be successful (whether you end up with my oven or not).

Comment

Re: Mobile Wood Fired Oven for sale

Thank you for looking at my post. I have sold my oven.

Comment

Working...
      X