Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food Truck with enclosed WFO and Kitchen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Truck with enclosed WFO and Kitchen!

For Sale is a custom-built food truck that houses a wood-fired oven. The truck is a 1982 Gruman Kurbmaster with
    Jasper rebuilt transmission, gasoline motor and rear differential, each with approx. 60,000 miles on them.
    Inside is a fully-licensed commercial kitchen including:

-40" 'beehive' (domed) custom made wood-fired oven
    -Marble-top prep cooler
    -Three bay sink
    -40 gallon fresh water tank and AC pump
    -40 gallon grey water tank
    -On-demand gas water heater (Bosch)
    -20 qt Hobart Mixer
    -Chest freezer that has been converted into a powerful refrigeration space for chilling drinks and dough.
    -8000 BTU AC unit
    -Two Roof Vents
    -Interior Sound System and TV/VHS, wall mounted

The fabrication and installation of the oven, and modifications to the original truck were made over the course of six months in 2011. The oven is made of 4" thick fire-brick and refractory cement with embedded stainless-steel needles to enhance the ability of the oven to withstand vibration and shock. The core is heavily insulated with 4-8" ceramic fiber insulation to ensure the highest possible efficiency and heat-retention. The ideal bake temp is 825 degrees. After a night of pizza, the oven will still be 600 degrees 12 hours later when it's opened again.

The truck's susension has been modified to withstand
    the additional load of the oven, which is estimated at roughly 3000 lbs.

Truck Pizza opened for business on December 3, 2011 and has operated during the hospitable months of March -
    November in the Hudson Valley. The truck can accomodate three workers during busy events and the oven fits three pies at a time. With a good crew,
    the production rate can reach 60 pies an hour. Pies can be served at the side or back windows, both of which open
    up to act as awnings.

This truck DOES NOT come with a license to vend in New York, though the kitchen is ready to pass inspection. (Currently licensed in Hudson Valley)

This truck is priced to sell ASAP. The oven alone is worth $10,000. The truck is capable of producing pies as quickly as most brick and mortar pizzerias. This is a money-maker. I am motivated to sell before mid-July when I'll return to graduate school. Will consider all reasonable offers. I'm asking $48,000.

Buyer will be responsible for pickup or shipping costs. I will be able to help plan shipping logistics.

Please contact Sam with questions: Sam (at) TruckPizza.net.
    For pictures, please follow the link below to my craigslist posting:

Wood-fired Pizza Food Truck One-of-a-kind

Thank you!

Re: Food Truck with enclosed WFO and Kitchen!

good day.......nice truck!! Was wondering if it was still available??

Comment

Yes, and I need to find a new home for her quickly. So far the best offer is 35k up front and an additional 7k financed over 12 months.

Call me if you're interested!
      Sam

Comment

Is this still available? I am interested

Comment

Hello? Is truck still available?
          Thanks

Comment

still available

Comment

I am a serious buyer. Can you PM details on how to reach you by phone?

Comment

Still available

Comment

Still for sale please email curtisgchandler@gmail.com 519 574 5176 name is curtis

Comment

Hi guys, please read this message VERY IMPORTANT:
                    Somebody is trying to SCAM serious buyers and entrepreneurs. I'm the ONLY OWNER of this food truck, market as Re: Food Truck with enclosed WFO and Kitchen!.

This is the original add published on 2013, year I took over and start to operated the truck. The info and pictures you saw are correct but the contact info is not.

If you need any info please contact me at alva@truckpizza.net, (518)400-0328, www.facebook.com/truckpizza or Truck Pizza - Hudson, NY | Yelp.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Comment

Working...
                    X