Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless steel thermometers for sale

Aloha,
    I have several thermometers for sale that I found at our companies warehouse (we sell instrumentation devices, valves, tube fittings, etc.) that have been sitting on the shelves for quite a while. I recently built a WFO and used one by sinking it into the mortar in between the fire bricks, leaving a little extra gap for thermal expansion of course and it works great. I have several different temperature ranges, this one here goes to 400C, about 752F. I also have some that go to 550F, some to 300F, several that go to 100C and 200C, and some to 800F. I figured they may be of some use for some of you that dont need to get your oven soo hot or ever for a barbeque, low temp oven, compost pile, etc. and I can let these go at well below retail. Asking only $30ea. If you have a specific temperature range in mind let me know and I will see what I got...

Karl

Re: Stainless steel thermometers for sale

How long is the probe end?

Comment

Not trying to be snarky or anything, but our hosts sell a terrific thermometer for $20
      Door Thermometer for Wood Oven :: Installation Accessories :: Forno Bravo Store
      My build progress
      My WFO Journal on Facebook
      My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

This particular one is 1/4" by 11 1/4" long. The probe portion that should be in contact with the heat source is 2" long. Other thermometers are differing in length. Ex. I have another thermometer that is 5 1/2" long by 1/4" wide.

Comment

ok well for those that may be interested I will match the price $20 ea and charge only what the actual shipping is... also the dial size for most are about 5" dia, quite a bit bigger than the 2" sold here (and much more expensive retail), so for those that may be looking for something a bit different or larger this may be a nice option.
          Last edited by Sananguero; 07-03-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I regularly get my dome to over 500˚C for pizzas.
            Do you have one suitable for these temps?

Cheers.

Neill
            Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
            Neill’s kitchen underway
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

I have one in C that reads to 450 and one in F that reads to 800...

Karl

Comment

Working...
              X