No announcement yet.

For sale: mobile wood-fired oven (used)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: mobile wood-fired oven (used)

Mobile wood-fired oven for sale with equipment and fixtures. $12,975 complete.

Beautiful wood-fired pizza oven on trailer plus all the accessories and equipment for catering, festivals and farmer's markets. Seattle area.

Oven

40? Artigiano true brick oven from Tuscany

Excellent heat retention, for 90-second Neapolitan pizzas

Beautiful finish with brick landing, extra-wide oven mouth, ceramic flame design and decorative brass tile

Double-wall stainless steel chimney: detaches for travel

Trailer

Custom built 60"x72" steel trailer

Storage cabinets front and rear

Two detachable 30"x58" stainless steel side tables

Torsion axle for smooth ride

Hydraulic brakes [will connect to any tow vehicle ? unlike electric brakes, where you have to install a special brake controller in the truck]

4 detachable jacks and a third-wheel swingaway jack on the tongue

Equipment

10x15 pop-up canopy with side walls. Custom fitted to go over the oven so the cooking area stays dry.

Tables, trays, cutters, knives, bowls, etc etc

More info

Email me for more info, I don?t want to fill up the forum with details. I?m at dash@pobox.com.
    Last edited by mike; 04-13-2014, 10:08 PM. Reason: I was going to cross-post but didn't. Tried to post photos, though unsuccessfully.

Re: For sale: mobile wood-fired oven (used)

Not even one picture? I'm not looking to buy but I'm curious as heck to see it!

Comment

Re: For sale: mobile wood-fired oven (used)

I've tried to post photos but have not succeeded. Maybe there's a secret I don't know about how to do it. Anyway, if someone wants photos then drop me an email -- dash@pobox.com. I'll be happy to send them.

Comment

Working...
      X