Fresh Roasted Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Roasted Coffee

Open offer, but I have a small commercial roaster and do some roasting for a few small clients (and myself, of course). If anyone would ever be interested in giving some a try, I would be more than happy to trade or even just send off a small sample for you Just drop a note... ssiegel@amesic.com

Oh, and I doubt I can get great pecans like Dave has, but I also have access to all types of nuts, popcorn, candies, etc

Re: Fresh Roasted Coffee

Hi Sammy,

Where are you located? I'm in California -- and have sent you an email. Coffee for Caputo pizza flour; a match made in heaven.
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I'm interested. What's next?
      An excellent pizza is shared with the ones you love!

Acoma's Tuscan:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/a...scan-2862.html

Comment

I am out of town at a conference with REALLY bad internet access. I will be back on Thurs (1/17) and will try to catch up and get back to you guys on this. I am in, though.

Acoma, if you want some coffee, feel free to drop me an email at ssiegel@amesic.com

Sorry about the bad communication until after Thurs

Comment

Sammy,

I'm in, too. Let's work something out.

Jim
          "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Me too!
            Dutch
            "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
            "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Sammy, I just sent an e-mail. Talk to you soon.

Acoma's Tuscan:

Comment

Thanks for the emails guys. I am back in town so I will reply to your emails individually, as I get them. I typically like to send beans because grounds don't stay fresh nearly as well, but if you don't have a grinder, and you just want a sample of what I have around, I would be more than happy to get you something.

So, things to think about when you send me an email...(ps, if you are interested, please send me an email at ssiegel@amesic.com).

* What type of coffee do you drink? Espresso? Drip? Other?
                * Espresso is pretty straight forward, but if you want something for regular drip brewing, what type of coffee do you like? I have typically do single variety roasts, but I also have one or two great blends. I have some mild roasts, such as beans from Brazil or Guatemala and I have more *interesting* roasts, such as beans from Sumatra, India, or Sulawesi. Of course, I have a bunch of things in between. I can get you more specifics, but the mild roasts tend to be coffees everyone enjoys. The others have stronger personalities, but are great if you get used to them (or if you are already used to them). I don't overroast my beans, so both will probably be a little lighter than what you are used to seeing, but *in general*, the mild roasts, like the Brazils, are roasted lighter than the wackier roasts, like the Sumatras.
                * Do you have a grinder?
                * How much do you want? I am happy to send samples if you want some.

Thanks!

Oh, and James, I will roast yours right away and will get them out this weekend. If you like it, send the flour. If you don't care for it, just chuck it (or give it away or use it or whatever) and don't worry about sending the flour.

Comment

My coffee arrived, and I am very happy to report that it is excellent. I have tried various imported coffees (usually stale) and domestic, and Sammy roasts the best coffee we have had since we moved back to CA!

If you looking for a good Barter deal, I can recommend this very highly. Now, I have to figure out how to secure a consistent supply. :-)

Thanks Sammy,
                  James
                  Pizza Ovens
                  Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Jame, I agree. The coffee is very good indeed. I have been very impressed with Sammy's coffee and professionalism throughout.

Acoma's Tuscan:

Comment

Working...
                    X