Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermo-1200 Calcium Silicate Insulation 2" x 12" x 36" Blocks for sale - St. Louis MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boogie-D
    replied
    SOLD!!!! Oh Yeah!!!! Thank You Plastered!!!!! These block are going to Hawaii and will be put to use under my oven floor bricks... the pieces of the puzzle are coming together... Shaka \uuu/. Hang Loose

Leave a comment:

• plastered
    replied
    ----- Sold ------

Leave a comment:

• Boogie-D
    replied
    plastered what’s the lowest you’ll take on the insulation? Thanks..

Leave a comment:

• Boogie-D
    replied
    plastered i sent you my direct cell number in a private message I hope we can work this out..

Leave a comment:

• Boogie-D
    replied
    plastered sounds like a good product for me... water resistant for Hawaii... what do think this would cost to usps mail to me in Hawaii?? Or fed ex... or ups??? Would you be willing to price the shipping for me... Missouri to Hawaii... my zip is 96791... you can private message me and I can give you my cell phone for texting too... maybe we can work this out.. aloha

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    I used Thermogold 12 too, the newest and latest is Thermogold 1200 which same but water resistant (not water proof). Min 2: under floor brick.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied
    Yes. That is the exact product and brand that I have directly underneath my oven.

Leave a comment:

• Boogie-D
    replied
    Hi aloha... would this be adequate for underneath my oven floor bricks...??? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• plastered
    replied
    Yes it is still available. There are 6 full pieces in the box (each block is 2x12x36", so a total of 18 sq ft). I'd sell it to you for $100?

Leave a comment:

• Boogie-D
    replied
    Is it available price?

Leave a comment:

• Thermo-1200 Calcium Silicate Insulation 2" x 12" x 36" Blocks for sale - St. Louis MO

Johns Manville Thermo-1200 Calcium Silicate Insulation 2" x 12"x 36" blocks (qty 6, plus 2 blocks I had cut from) These are rectangular blocks (image on the box shows insulation for pipes for some reason).

I cut two of the included blocks in this case, but you can have the excess from those pieces. From the manufacturer:
    "Thermo-1200 is a water resistant, Type I calcium silicate pipe and block insulation, designed for applications that operate at temperatures up to 1200°F (650°C)."

Here is the datasheet:
    https://www.jm.com/content/dam/jm/gl...mo-1200_DS.pdf

Click image for larger version

Name:	00T0T_8BUmeAJs3Bz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	425956

Click image for larger version

Name:	00z0z_eYHaquDZXWo_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	425957