New kitchen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kitchen!

We have not been posting much here Chef and I have been very busy..got married on 01.01.10 then dove into an indoor kitchen renovation project soon after. We did most of the work ourselves, home depot installed the cabinets and a local counter top guy installed the quartz counter tops.

When redesigning the kitchen we took a functional approach to the design. Simple doors and hardware for ease of cleaning, Quartz over granite since quartz is a solid surface and does not need special sealing. Prep areas for him and me suited to the type of prep we do. Basically a low maintance kitchen that worked with us and the way we cook.

We had a blast doing it and its a great way to test a new marriage...LOL!! Hope you enjoy the photos...be sure to check out the faucet. Chef Phil wanted the kind he had in the restaurant...I got one better!! Same functions but much better to look at!
    Check out our blog for a glimpse into our hobbies of home brewing, soda, beer and wine, gardening and most of all cooking in our WFO!

http://thereddragoncafe.blogspot.com/

Re: New kitchen!

Thanks you for the post.
    Watch Inception Online Free

Comment

Working...
    X