The art of eating - info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The art of eating - info?

Does anyone have comment on the quarterly "The art of eating"?

www.artofeating.com

Thanks..

Chris
    Last edited by SCChris; 09-24-2010, 09:01 AM.

Re: The art of eating - info?

I received the current quarterly Issue, No. 85, of “The Art of eating” in Saturday’s mail. So far I’ve been through 4 of the articles and enjoyed each. One of the articles “The Flavor of Stone: The Wines of Muscadet-S?vre et Maine” is quite interesting. It takes a look at the varied terroir of this French appellation and has some interesting insight on the significant differences that these small vineyards produce and further what the native yeast of these terroirs create differently than the commercial yeasts commonly introduced after the grapes are treated to kill these native species. I’m sure that this is some of what is experienced when packaged yeast is replaced with home grown for pizza and bread dough. Fascinating! I had subscribed to a year, 4 issues, just to check it out and this morning I ordered 2 back issues one on pork and the California Shad industry collapse and one that includes Classic Piedmont Beef Recipes, porcini, and Pain au Levain. I also gave a gift of a year to my brother and his family.

Recommended!
    Chris

Comment

Working...
    X