Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new years eve .....pizza party???

soooooooooooooo what do you have planned for n.y.e 2011

im just having a quiet night i might fire up the oven and have a little cookup with a nice bourban or 2

any idea's?

Re: new years eve .....pizza party???

Im having a good book some hot cocoa and snuggle up in bed.....
    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Well, I WAS going to have a pizza fest with some friends and family, but with an anticipated 43˚C predicted for the day, I might be restricted with a fire ban.
      I have not been able to get a definitive answer on the use of a wood fired oven, especially when built into an outdoor kitchen from either the Country Fire Service, the Metropolitan fire Service or the Police.
      I might just make a few calls and if I can't get a definitive answer, I will fire the oven and see how they might police it.

Cheers.

Neill
      Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
      Neill’s kitchen underway
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

My 5 x per week used WFO will fall silent on NYE. Going with some friends on their cabin boat and will be cruising the river. So, no work for me for a change. I will be having the night off...
        / Rossco

Comment

My wife and I are going out for a nice early seafood dinner, then home to avoid the Boston area madness! Sounds boring but we enjoy it! We did however, have a NYE party a couple of years ago and I was up to 18, 18 inch pizzas before the night was through!
          We will be having an open house on NY's Day with friends and neighbors but I don't think I'll be doing pizza. My wife wants to cook up the 20 pound turkey I bought at Costco for $9.50 on the day after thanksgiving. (I couldn't resist the price!)
          Happy, Healthy, New Year to All of You W F O Freaks! Keep Cookin'!
          Rick
          View my pictures at, Picasaweb.google.com/xharleyguy

Comment

Working...
          X