Pizza Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Anarchy

While renewing another site, I checked on this domain name and it was available, so I bought it. I do not plan on expanding it too much, but I do plan on doing some basic info and consolidating my pictures of pizza.

There is not much there yet, but I am adding daily. Comments and suggestions requested (and spell checking appreciated, stupid Wordpad won't).

http://pizzaanarchy.com

Re: Pizza Anarchy

TS,

That is excellent to score such a cool name! Will be watching!
    Jen-Aire 5 burner propane grill/Char Broil Smoker

Follow my build Chris' WFO

Comment

Doh! I just wiped out everything I had for sauce. I have it at the office though, so at least I don't have to start over.

Comment

Looks like it has potential. At the bootom of your home page, you have some links to other sites. Since you are using James' bandwidth, I think you should link Forno Brave there as well (if he approves). Seems like the right thing to do.

Les...
        Check out my pictures here:
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

I did, under Fire, where it seems most appropriate.

Comment

I might put a link on my Wiki if its alright, nothing like a bit of anarchy.
            The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Uhhh - I didn't notice it at first. The home page has the power. You also have the competition - not good for this site. Please keep in mind who is paying the bills. Just my opinion.

Les...
              Check out my pictures here:
              http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Looks like its Pizzas at ten paces.........

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Well if he wants me to I certainly will delete the post and my account for that matter. That is a personal site, not a commercial one. I am selling the idea of good pizza nothing else. I think Forno Bravo holds their own against any of the competition, and I recommend them daily at work, even though I am a dealer for other brands.

Again, I am here to help people and enjoy the company of other enthusiasts, no commercial interests at all. If Forno Bravo has a concern with my posting, one word is all it takes.
                  Last edited by Tscarborough; 01-18-2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

If you lose TS you will lose a very very valuable masonry/bricklaying resource.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Well done and now bookmarked.

Comment

I think Texas has done more for this forum than some others who market their stuff. It's a personal site, no different than the myriad of blogs with links posted on here.

I'll have to try your high temp dough sometime (looks scary wet to me). We've had really good luck with our dough recipe (Wolfgang Puck's version of pizza dough) and I don't really have much reason to mess with it, as of yet.
                        My oven (for now):
                        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ven-14269.html

Comment

I really don't see anything wrong with the site. It is a personal pizza blog. Hopefully it will expand to become a wood fired oven cooking blog as well, as I feel there are very few out there that are not set up to sell the owners wares.
                          Looking forward to see your work on the site progress.

Comment

Tman, don't confuse me with Texassourdough. That man knows his dough. I am a mere dabbler.

Comment

Originally posted by Tscarborough View Post
                              Tman, don't confuse me with Texassourdough. That man knows his dough. I am a mere dabbler.
                              Sorry!

Although, if you're gonna be mistaken for someone on this board, he's not a bad one. Maybe he's miffed at being thought of as you.
                              My oven (for now):
                              http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ven-14269.html

Comment

Working...
                              X