Now that is a portable Oven.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that is a portable Oven.

Here is a link to a very nicely made portable oven, He spent more than most of us rigging out this WFO vending truck. I love the glass walls.

Del Popolo Mobile Pizza Delivery | HUH.

Chip
    Chip

Re: Now that is a portable Oven.

Very nice! I like the idea of using the small shipping container, and the glass is really nice. I'm a bit uncomfortable with the cutout in the floor and wonder why the oven wasn't at floor level. All in all, very cool!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by SCChris View Post
      Very nice! I like the idea of using the small shipping container, and the glass is really nice. I'm a bit uncomfortable with the cutout in the floor and wonder why the oven wasn't at floor level. All in all, very cool!

Chris
      It looks to me like that cutout is where the servers give pizza out to customers but I agree it all looks terribly high up for my taste. Another issue I do not have that much to invest in what will be a huge draw against the bottom line for a portable kitchen/oven.

Chip
      Chip

Comment

Well - looks like a comprimise of inexpensiveness of buying a shipping container and putting it on a truck (lorrie) frame versus having a custom built! Poor chap who has to be in the well will swelter there from radiation off the oven.
        Jen-Aire 5 burner propane grill/Char Broil Smoker

Follow my build Chris' WFO

Comment

Working...
        X