Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big News ... We're Moving

Reposted from the Wood-Fired Blog: Big News

This has been in the works for some time, and I think the time is right to start sharing the news with you. Forno Bravo will be moving to a new and much larger facility the first week of January 2013. We will have sales and admin offices, manufacturing, our oven showroom and the potential for a new Test Kitchen all under one roof. This is really exciting.

We are moving about 15 minutes from Marina, CA to Salinas, CA. The new facility is just off the US101 and it has lots of parking ? making it easier for customers to come and see us, pick up a pizza oven or fireplace, buy accessories, or see a demo oven. And at a point in the not too distant future, take a cooking lesson.

This is our second major move in the past 9 years, as we continue to expand. Our new building is more than four times larger than the space we leased only three years ago.

One a personal note, I want to extend a warm thanks to everyone who has visited Forno Bravo over the years. Our facilities has always been crowded and busy, and I appreciate the effort that you have all given so that you can have a wonderful wood-fired oven in your backyard or restaurant. Thanks.

We will miss our current facility ? it has served us very well through three plus years of expansion, many new product introductions and three FB Expo?s. We have some work ahead of us, taking care of the move while continuing to meet your requirements. Don?t worry if you will be ordering a pizza oven over the coming weeks ? we will have your oven ready for shipment when you need it.

And when we?ve done the move, it?s going to be really cool.

Enjoy your upcoming Holiday Season everyone.

Re: Big News ... We're Moving

The internet is moving?
    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Re: Big News ... We're Moving

Hi Al,

How did you think, I got from here to there so fast? Its moving!

Comment

Working...
      X