X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For your entertainment.

Some vids I have on YouTube.

OrgasmoTheGreat's channel - YouTube
    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Re: For your entertainment.

Watched a few, one heck of a rainstorm. Is that the storm that caused all the flooding a couple years back?

So by sliding the tray forward you reduce the dimension of the chimney and the venting of heat, increasing temps, but what about the smoke?

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer View Post
      Watched a few, one heck of a rainstorm. Is that the storm that caused all the flooding a couple years back?
      No, ours was just a local 2" in 10 minutes job, we get them from time to time, each time they are fascinating to watch.

So by sliding the tray forward you reduce the dimension of the chimney and the venting of heat, increasing temps, but what about the smoke?
      I usually only do it while the fire is at the ember stage, I can also do it with a fire in the oven and I can regulate the amount of draw the fire has by manipulating the damper and the door at the same time.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Well I guess I'll have to include one of those in my build, very nice.

Stuff usually makes sense but those grass trees just don't. Is it grass reaching for a higher calling or a confused tree? Whichever if they were in my yard they might just go into the oven first.

Comment

Is it grass reaching for a higher calling or a confused tree? Whichever if they were in my yard they might just go into the oven first.
          They are very rare, you can buy them from a regulated seller, if you are caught with one you pinched from the forest look out.

They are seriously spooky when you are amongst them, they seem to be looking at you, every time I get close to them I think they are watching me.... (maybe its just me? )

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Can't be too rare, and yes they are creepy. You get the feeling you're being watched I take it, even when no one else is around. Are they always in the same spot or do they follow you around?

Comment

or do they follow you around?
              All depends what Ive been drinking.....

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                X