Very Disappointed with Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Disappointed with Service

In April I ordered a FB WFO. After many delays, it finally arrived in late June. It was missing the thermometer that was supposed to be included. The metal stand came without assembly instructions, the carriage bolts did not fit through the cross-members and there is no platform for the oven to sit on. The 315 lbs. oven apparently has to balance on the top of the 4 spindley legs, none of which even had a cap on the end to protect the deck from scratching or gouging. I emailed and called FB for two solid weeks asking them to contact me regarding the missing thermometer and the problem with the stand. There has been absolutely no response. They have completely ignored me. Oh, and as a consolation for having to wait so long for my oven, they promised to send me a tool set gratis. That never arrived either. With many other manufacturers in the market, I wish I had purchased mine from one of them.

Re: Very Disappointed with Service

I agree, that's unacceptable that they are not available for post purchase support. Did you try calling?

Comment

As I mentioned in my post, I emailed and called repeatedly and left messages for Amber to return my calls to discuss my issues.

Comment

So has anything been done since then?

Comment

Working...
        X