storms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storms

It's funny how half finished projects get a hurry along if there are threatening problems if you take a holiday. We are leaving the oppressive tropics for a couple of weeks to swap the weather for Japanese powder snow. The problem is that we are heading into storm and cyclone season here and the bathroom window project was not finished. It was actually a really difficult design to complete. Thin. curvy, wedge shaped pieces are the most difficult to cut and piece together. Satisfying to see it done though.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Re: storms

Hi David

Nice work. Also very envious of you heading off to the Japanese ski field. Keen to hear how you go as would like to do it. Do you have family that you are taking?

Have a good time!

Cheers

Mark
    My build --> http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/6/fi...d-20033-1.html

Comment

That's beautiful. I'll dig up pictures of my work an post them later...Its been a while since I have had any time to work with glass. Winter is here so perhaps I could make some time.

Comment

Originally posted by mnl View Post
        Hi David

Nice work. Also very envious of you heading off to the Japanese ski field. Keen to hear how you go as would like to do it. Do you have family that you are taking?

Have a good time!

Cheers

Mark
        Mark,
        We went two years ago and had a wonderful time. Now our two daughters are married so it maybe the last chance we get before they start breeding.
        Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Well done! Please do post your pictures of such good work.

Comment

Working...
          X