who are the guests? JOIN THE FORUM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who are the guests? JOIN THE FORUM!

When ever I visit this forum I check to see how many members or guests are on with me.I notice that we always have guests on this web page forum? Who are you people and why don't you join? Do you have a pizza oven? Do you plan on building one? This is the best site for information on ovens.

SO JOIN UP!

fb66
    Last edited by fullback66; 12-09-2007, 04:23 PM.

Re: who are the guests? JOIN THE FORUM!

One of the best reasons for joining and getting your cookie is that your computer knows when there are un-read messages in any category.

Not planning to build right away? Even better: I read for more than a year before I picked up a shovel. You learn more that way.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Sometimes I'm one of the "guests". If I just want to quickly see what's going on but really don't have much to say, I sometimes browse the postings without logging in.

Comment

There is so much accumulated knowledge in the forum, it's remarkable. Just think how long it would take to browse through all of the 20K+ postings.

As a member, you can search the forums by keywords. I don't think you can do that as a guest.
        James
        Last edited by james; 12-10-2007, 12:23 PM.
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

dmun,
          I joined in October 2007. I am nowhere close to start digging. I love reading the posts and keep getting wonderful ideas for the oven I will build someday. I am so amazed at the creativity and craftmenship in the ovens on this forum. I am lucky enough to have a friend who has a WBO that I can eat the delicious pizzas that come out of it.

Keep up the good work and spread the news about this forum.
          fb66

Comment

I first found this forum in 2005 and didn't join for two years. Everyone has a time and place to begin their adventure. Some just dream....
            GJBingham
            -----------------------------------
            Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

I've also wonder about that, now there are 7 members and 31 guests looking.
              I am automatically logged in and frequent keep a tab with this site open, so I may always be on.
              RCLake

"It's time to go Vertical"
              Oven Thread

Comment

Working...
              X