Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JRPizza
    replied
    And a Happy upcoming New Year to you Joe and all our fellow builders!

Leave a comment:

• cobblerdave
    replied
    G’day
    and back at you mate.......Merry christmas
    Regards Dave

Leave a comment:

• Chach
    replied
    Right Back at ya...

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied
    Merry Christmas ya'll

Leave a comment:

• SableSprings
    replied
    ...and to all, here's to a fabulous 2019 !

Leave a comment:

• cobblerdave
    replied
    G’day
    merry christmas and bless you all
    regards Dave

Leave a comment:

• JRPizza
    replied
    Not sure how this didn't get bumped in '17, but here's to another year past. We might have started a new Christmas Eve tradition - pizza dinner! We usually have family and friends over, and my Wife is so busy cooking and serving that she rarely gets time to visit and enjoy. By doing pizza we were able to get most of the ingredients prepared in advance, and with me running the pies she was able to enjoy things a little more than usual. We are getting ready to put a couple of chickens in the oven for a roast dinner later today

Here is to wishing this message finds all our Brothers and Sisters happy, healthy, and able to spend some quality time enjoying the end of the year and preparing for the year to come.

Leave a comment:

• kkgator
    replied
    Catching up on all the forum info & things that I've missed due to the nature of holiday customer service. Season's Greetings to ALL!

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied
    JR,

Thanks for the bump. And + 2 on the "Well said............." .
    Last edited by Gulf; 12-26-2016, 12:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• SableSprings
    replied
    Well said JR! A toast to the warm hearts and hot ovens of 2016...and to hope for an even better 2017 for everyone...

Leave a comment:

• JRPizza
    replied
    Thought I'd bump this thread as another year has flown by. It's been a trying year for many of us but, we got to see lots of ovens get finished and quite a few more get started. Here's to bringing us all together through the sharing of knowledge, good food, and good wishes.
    Peace on Earth and Good Will to All!

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    The sharing spirit is what makes the FB forum what it is. So a very happy holidays for all East, West, Northern Hemi, Southern Hemi................

Leave a comment:

• SableSprings
    replied
    Happy Holidays ... be safe, enjoy family, keep your friends in your heart and pizza in your ovens!

Thanks to all at Forno Bravo who've made this site available for friendships to bloom via a common purpose.

Joe, Russell, DJ, & JR ... it's great to have good people like you (and many others) on the forum. A special toast to what we have here is highly recommended...cheers!

Leave a comment:

• JRPizza
    replied
    Joe, Merry Christmas back at you
    To our Brothers and Sisters all over the world, whatever Holiday or event you chose to celebrate rebirth and the New Year, I hope it is a happy, joyful, and peaceful one!

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    DJ, have a nice holiday season. Your wet weather is causing major snow dumps down here. Worked at the ski resort today, with windchill abt minus 5-10 F.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X