Nice knockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice knockers

This is my 999th post. I think I'm done here for awhile. You all have been a great source of inspiration to me, and a great pass-time over the last 18months. I think I'm done posting till I have the pizzaiolo skills with the oven to claim the name implied with the title. Ciao a tutti! Boun appetito! Buona fortuna!

.... I'm now a serf seeking the master builder skills to do my "portable" in Mishigame....

Adios Amigos

And, I'll save the great pictures of those nice knockers 'till I'm back with my Spanish Oven......here or there

may the Paella gods be with you
    sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Re: Nice knockers

Jim, make sure you practice those pizza skills and come back again, d'you hear? The forum won't seem the same without your posts....
    "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

.......what the......????????

Somebody said "knockers" so I ducked in here.

Bye Jim,
      May the spirit of Warren Zevon be with you.

Comment

XJ, safe travels to you my friend...try not to be gone so long, some of us greatly enjoy your photos and interesting topics.

PP, an "excitable boy" or a "werewolf from London"???

RT

Comment

XJ's checked out. I, for one will miss his posts, and tendency to focus on female mammary glands. I think he got weaned a bit too early.

Congrats on making it to 1000 posts. Unfortunately, I don't think you won the 5 pack of Caputo flour. Hope to hear from you soon. You're already a pizzaiolo in my book!
          GJBingham
          -----------------------------------
          Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Yo Jim... I enjoyed following your Paella adventures. Come back when you can. Safe travels!
            Ken H. - Kentucky
            42" Pompeii

Pompeii Oven Construction Video Updated!

Oven Thread ... Enclosure Thread
            Cost Spreadsheet ... Picasa Web Album

Comment

RT
              Warren was on Letterman just before he passed away. When asked what advice he could offer, Mr. Zevon said ..enjoy every sandwich.
              Way cool.

And with that, fellas, I become an apprentice.
              Last edited by PizzaPolice; 04-23-2008, 08:32 PM. Reason: On the advice of my attorney, I need not reply.

Comment

Good find PizzaPo! Warren lived in his own world, huh? Perhaps our dear departed XJ understood completely. Simple, yet all encompassing. (?) It leaves my little mind wondering what exactly he meant. The obvious, or something much deeper. Coming from Warren Zevon, that does not completely surprise me.
                GJBingham
                -----------------------------------
                Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Dug up this one for my 1000th post...

Phew, how did that happen???

Oh hey, its appropriate: I got the dough so I could toss it instead of streching iton the table for the first time yesterday! Of course I'm a pizzaiolo (pizzaiola?) now!!
                  "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
                  http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

Congratulations Frances....I'll dig out that photo of the nice knocks and post is especially for you

keep the home fires burning

SJ/XJ
                    Sharing life's positives and loving the slow food lane

Comment

Working...
                    X