New Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Thread

James - we need a new thread on the forum called humor. Kinda like....A guy walks into a bar... and says ouch! Trust me, it will get better

Les...
    Check out my pictures here:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Re: New Thread

Tell a geography joke Les!
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Heehee, chortle... good one George...

And Les... it could hardly go downhill from there!

I quite like it when the humour is unexpected and sprinkled all over the forum. A collection of WFO jokes would be pretty cool though.... But would we then have to be serious everywhere else on the forum?
      "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

Joke of the day?

I'd go for favorite photo's too!
        Sharing life's positives and loving the slow food lane

Comment

Ok, here goes:

A statistician builds a WFO in his garden, and after a while he decides to add a refrigerator beside it, to retard dough and keep his beer cool etc.

He's actually a pretty clumsy kind of guy, and one day while firing his oven he falls over in such a way that he ends up with his head in the oven and his feet in the fridge... his wife comes running out and says "are you all right?" and he says "Its ok, on average I feel fine..."

Laugh? I nearly did...
          "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

Don't quit your day job Frances!

Get back to work on that dome mosaic and leave the humor to us less tasteless folk.

....head in the oven and feet in the fridge, the dog comes running out and.....
            GJBingham
            -----------------------------------
            Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

While I was working at a delicatessen in Sydney, Australia, a woman overheard my accent and asked if I was American. "Lovely!" she exclaimed when I told her that I was. "I've been looking for one of your lot. My son is living in the States with his American wife, and she sent me a recipe that calls for half-and-half. Could you tell me, luv, half of wot and half of wot?"
              Un amico degli amici.

Comment

A man, his wife and his mother-in-law went to Africa on Safari. They spent two days camping and tracking looking for every advantage they could to bag their game.
                One evening the mother-in-law stayed watch so the couple could sleep. When the two woke the next morning they couldn't find anything, but her gun. The only thing they heard was the roar of a lion off in the distance, so they grabbed their guns and ran.
                As they neared the sound, they saw the mother-in-law against a tree with a large male lion roaring in front of her.
                The wife says to the husband 'What do we do, Now!'
                The husband says 'Well he got himself into this mess, he can get himself out.'
                Orrin Dean

Excuse me. I'm new at this.

Comment

THE TRAIN TICKET

Three women and three men are traveling by train to the football game.
                  At the station, the three men each buy a ticket and having noticed the three women, watch as they only purchased just one ticket between the three of them.

'How are the three of you going to travel on only one ticket?' asks one of the men.

'Watch and learn,' answers one of the women.

They all board the train. The three men take their respective seats but
                  all three women cram into a toilet together and close the door.

Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the toilet door and says, 'Ticket, please.'
                  The door opens just a crack, and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The men see this happen and agree it was quite a clever idea; so, after the
                  game, they decide to do the same thing on the return trip and save some
                  money.

When they get to the station they buy a single ticket for the return trip but
                  see, to their astonishment, that the three women don't buy any ticket at all!!

'How are you going to travel without a ticket?' asks one perplexed man.

'Watch and learn,' answer the women.

When they board the train, the three men cram themselves into a toilet, and the three women cram into a toilet just down the way.

Immediately after the train is on its way, one of the women leaves the toilet and walks over to the toilet in which the men are hiding. She knocks on their door and says, 'Ticket please......!'

I'm still trying to figure out why men think they are smarter than women.
                  Un amico degli amici.

Comment

Justice Please!

Judge to prostitute, "So when did you realize you were raped?"

Prostitute, wiping away tears:
                    .... 'When the cheque bounced, your Honour!'
                    Sharing life's positives and loving the slow food lane

Comment

I like it!
                      True justice eh!

Neill
                      Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
                      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
                      Neill’s kitchen underway
                      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

Working...
                      X