Death is Sad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death is Sad!

Well, I have been shocked today at the discovery of a person I just recently was able to know. He was bizare, being that he was always at full throttle with life. I worked with him numerous times over the last few months, and just talked to him 2 days ago. I got a call from his boss today, he informed me that the guy passed away in bed yesterday. He had his first vacation ever just recently, and apparently had to be admitted to the hospital during it. Diagnosis....anxiety being away from work. I am always touched by the lives of people, and often times I try to see the positives in them, or I just stay away. This person was full of life, and was only in his late 40's. So I say to all of you, keep in touch with those you love, kids, relatives, etc. Money is great, but you can't take it with you!
    An excellent pizza is shared with the ones you love!

Acoma's Tuscan:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/a...scan-2862.html

Re: Death is Sad!

Very sad...sorry to here this. Seems that as I get older, these insidences are getting more common... and closer. Six years ago I realized, first hand, how precious life is. And how fragile. I vowed to live every day like it may be my last.

Sorry about your pal, Robert.
    Kiss those girls, and fire up that bad WFO!

dusty

Comment

Working...
    X