Where's James?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's James?

Anyone heard from James lately? His last post was on Wimbledon back on the 4th? Hope all is OK!
    Dutch
    "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
    "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Re: Where's James?

He was going to UK and France
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f41/...html#post36517

Comment

He's probably with George....
      My oven progress -
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/c...cina-1227.html
      sigpic

Comment

We need a moderator just to blast the spammers off the group and their posts. Half the new posts are junkers.

Comment

On that note (spammers), I recently came across a forum (on Yahoo, I think) where prospective joiners have to submit an introductory e-mail to the moderator that provides their reason for wishing to join. It's then reviewed to see if acceptance is warranted. This system may have it's drawbacks but these spam posts are really clogging things up for valid forum members and viewers ... are there really that many people out there anyway who respond to this kind of stuff and make it worthwhile for these trolls??!!

Comment

Absolutely - I sent my bank account number, and my social, to someone in Nigeria ( they were a relative) - I expect to retire any day now.

Les...
            Check out my pictures here:
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

I think it's about link trolling: by planting links in lots of different places the site's search engine placement is supposed to go up. I think it's futile: I'm sure google has algorithms to weed out multiple duplicate forum postings.
              My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Hello all,

I'm back in the saddle again. Our trip didn't quite work out as planned, and I did not have Internet access for a couple of weeks -- sorry about the spam build-up. I am catching up and am looking forward to seeing all of the progress that folks are making.

Onward and upward,
                James
                Pizza Ovens
                Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Yaah James !!!

Welcome back....now get to work

Bruce
                  Sharpei Diem.....Seize the wrinkle dog

Comment

Nice to have you back...was worried there for a while!
                    Best
                    Dutch
                    "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
                    "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Working...
                    X