Starting a Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a Group

I just realized that one could start a group on this forum. So I did, for people in the Garden State. Just list "what exit?"

Re: Starting a Group

7A NJTpk or 98 GSPkwy depending on which one you use, then there are three to choose from on 195.

Comment

Media, Pa

Am I close enough?

Comment

I guess so.
        Welcome!
        NJ is a very diverse state.
        After all the Statue of Liberty is really on an island closer to NJ than NY. Some of the best Jerseyites came from Penn.
        I am snowed in today so I have a good attitude.

Comment

In case you haven't gone there before. There is place in the Control Panel (CP) of this forum for Social Groups. Check it out that is where you sign in to the group or create a group.

Comment

Hello from exit 19. Thats off route 80 near the Delaware Water gap.

I have not started building yet, but will as soon as the ground thaws in the spring. I have collected almost all the concrete block and bricks I will need. that gives me something to do while i wait for the warmer temps.

Chris
            http://cookinginmyyard.com

Comment

Welcome to our fledgling group of Garden State WFO people. We too are waiting for a bit of warmer weather down here on the Jersey Shore.

Comment

Good Idea! Central Union Co. here.
                My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Some of the best pizza comes from the G.S. Where else can you get genuine "Jersey Tomatoes?" From time to time I work in Scotch Plains. So I know parts of central Union Cty. It looks like you have a really unique and beautifully built WFO.
                  Last edited by BurntFingers; 01-17-2010, 02:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                  X