freezing everywhere!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: freezing everywhere!

43˚C here today, 43˚ again tomorrow and a cool change to mid to low 30's Tuesday. Total 'catastophic' ( a new rating that requires residents to evacuate their homes as no assistance will come and no property can be saved under the prevailing conditions), fire bans in most areas of South Australia.

Neill
    Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
    Neill’s kitchen underway
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

It's finally warmed up - was in the high 50's today and not supposed to drop below freezing tonight. We broke a 75 year old record for the most consecutive days below freezing here in Alabama. The old record was 3 days in a row back in the 40's. We shattered that with a whopping 7 days.

Brrr...
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Here in NJ, heat wave today we may brake 50 degrees (F) I cant believe I will be able to go outside and take down the christmas decorations without freezing.... last week I couldnt do it as the metal reindeer were frozen solid into the ground.....

P.S. Global Warming..... Not here

Cheers
        Mark

Comment

It's a conspiracy! The globe realized we were on to it about the global warming thing so it decided to start cooling until we let our guard down then it's gonna fry the polar bears for sure! Click image for larger version

Name:	noid.gif
Views:	3
Size:	1.0 KB
ID:	279123

Hysterical conspiracy theorist? Who, me? Click image for larger version

Name:	innocent.gif
Views:	4
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	279122
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
          [/CENTER]

Comment

I actually took the Harley for a small putt today. Looking forward to seeing the banana trees in bloom.

Les...
            Check out my pictures here:
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Yep, yesterday was the first day since the end of November that the temp stayed above freezing. Supposed to stay "warm" for the next few days - may get some block laid.

Comment

Working...
              X