Trader Joes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trader Joes

I tried the Mozzarella di Bufala in Sorrento, just south of Napoli. There were several people on our tour bus from Sicily carrying bags of it back home with them. Seemed to be tons of water in it.

Personally, I can't tell the difference, though the Italians all say it's better.

Back to Trader Joes, it's one of my favorite stores, but the closest one is 30 miles away. I can't believe they haven't come up with online ordering on their website. Way behind the times if you ask me.

GJB
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Our friends brought along the Trader Joes dough on a boat trip. It held up fairly well in the freezer/fridge. We did a number of pizzas on the propane grill and they worked out pretty well.

Never going to be as good as homemade but it was a nice way to have home made pizzas on the water! We always cook with wine....maybe that helps too! I'm sure it helps!!

I've been buying the CA black box wines and they've been pretty good.....

Jim
      sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Comment

I tried the Mozzarella di Bufala in Sorrento, just south of Napoli. There were several people on our tour bus from Sicily carrying bags of it back home with them. Seemed to be tons of water in it.

Personally, I can't tell the difference, though the Italians all say it's better.

Back to Trader Joes, it's one of my favorite stores, but the closest one is 30 miles away. I can't believe they haven't come up with online ordering on their website. Way behind the times if you ask me.

GJB
        GJBingham
        -----------------------------------
        Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Working...
        X