Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for design ideas for Pergola over oven!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for design ideas for Pergola over oven!

Hi all,
    This is my first post here, please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place, spell something wrong or anything else goes astray!

I'm wondering if anyone out there has any ideas (especially photos) on pergola design over WFO / firepits etc. I've built an oven at home, we have plenty of space which I'll be landscaping but really want to get the overhead cover in place before commencing this.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, please take a look at my album to get an idea of the style.

Cheers,
    Russell.
    Boom Shanker! (Neil - The Young Ones)

Re: Looking for design ideas for Pergola over oven!

Russell, I've been trying to send you some pictures, however, the email address keep comming back to me as not correct.

Can you send me your current email address.

Thanks, Gary
    "You can tell a dutchman,
    but you can't tell him much"

Comment

Hi Russell,

If you click on the "Picasa Web Album" link in my signature you can see my pergola project. The last dozen or so photos are of the pergola/arbor. The ultimate goal is to convince some wisteria vines to grow over the top of it.

Might not be exactly what you have in mind but maybe it'll give you some ideas.
      Ken H. - Kentucky
      42" Pompeii

Pompeii Oven Construction Video Updated!

Oven Thread ... Enclosure Thread
      Cost Spreadsheet ... Picasa Web Album

Comment

Thanks mate, this has given me more ideas on what to do! I better start sketching things down so I don't forget!

Cheers,

Russell.
        Boom Shanker! (Neil - The Young Ones)

Comment

Working...
        X