impress a girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• impress a girl

I tried to impress a girl once by putting my foot down flat on the pedal. Anyway, it turns out she'd seen a bin open like that before..

Re: impress a girl

That reminds me that I was booked for speeding last week and the policeman asked me if i had a reason for exceeding the speed limit. I replied "yes, I had my foot down flat on the pedal"
    Last edited by david s; 11-15-2011, 12:24 PM.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Had the same problem Dave, a cop tried to pull me over for speeding but i just kept driving. Eventually they intercepted me down the road and asked why I didnt stop. Told him my ex misses ran off with a copper, and I thought they might of being trying to give her back.

Comment

Last week a cop asked me to "blow into the breathalyser". I told him I was shy and asked him if I could take it home and do it there.
        Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

a friend and i got stopped by police (i was not drivin) cop said to mate were you drinking. chap said no i was not drinking . cop said blow into this bag .. reply from lad was are your chip.s(fries) to hot .i let out a laugh . cop.s reply was to lift him from the car by his hair and into cop car , i got eject from pas seat and a kick up the butt and told to go home .. well i was only 15 year old,, ah the bad old days miss them so..,

Comment

Working...
          X