Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aussie Soldier

Deletd By Wild Duck
    Last edited by Wild Duck; 02-03-2015, 04:01 PM.

Re: The Aussie Soldier

Be careful we're not the only gender here. It better to let me rag(to give a hard time,have fun with) Wild Duck, he seems to be a fun guy.

Comment

Gudday
      Yes it's a fine line sometimes.... I think wild duck is just on the line .....and it's old enough to know what point not to overstep.
      Regards dave
      Measure twice
      Cut once
      Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
      My Door
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Comment

well, eventually the Aussie Soldier recovered from his injury and went to the pub to celebrate. A few hours later he came out of the pub rolling drunk! Suddenly he vomited all over a little dog being walked past by an attractive young lady! He turns to the lady and says "Jeez, Sheila, I don't remember eating that!!!

Comment

A guy walks into the local bookstore and asks the teller "do you have the book about men with small penis's. The lady says" I'm not sure if it is in yet".
          the man replies" yes, that's the one...I'll take a copy".

Comment

So the sheila says You didn't eat that it's a dog,so the drunk Aussie soldier asks the lady"does your dog bite?"No she says so he reaches out to pet the poor little vomit cover beast and it bites the sh.t out of his hand.He screams"I thought you said your dog doesn't bite." "Not my dog she says as she walks off laughing .

Comment

Hey Wildduck and Cobblerdave couldn't we just refer to this guy as an Aussie soldier and it just be understood that hes always drunk,It just seems a little redundant.Are not all Aussie solders by definition drunk when not on duty.

Comment

Working...
              X