X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Duck Walk into a Bar

A Duck walks into a bar.
    The Barmen says "your a duck"
    The duck says" Good your eyes aren't just painted on, do you ears work as well. Id like a beer and sandwiches, and now, I have only 1/2 an hour for lunch.
    The Barman says" you can talk"
    The duck answers " yes your ears seem to work alright how are that beer and sangers coming?
    The Barman asks where do you come from?
    And the duck answers. " the building site across the road, hows those sangers and beer"
    Anyway the ducks gets his beer and sangers at the bar every day over the next week.
    A day the circus comes to town and the ringmaster comes to the Bar. The barman asks him if he is interested in a talking duck. The ringmaster of course says he would pay top dollar for an act like that.
    So next day when the duck comes in the barman tells him he could get him a top paying job.
    The ducks interested and asks where?
    "The circus" the barman answers.
    "The circus" the duck says
    "Yes" the barmans says "The circus, with the animals and all." "They would be real interested in what you can do."
    "And the big tent" says. says the duck" And the caravans" Why would you think they be interested in a brickie anyway"
    Measure twice
    Cut once
    Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
    My Door
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Re: A Duck Walk into a Bar

Originally posted by cobblerdave View Post
    A Duck walks into a bar.
    The Barmen says "your a duck"
    The duck says" Good your eyes aren't just painted on, do you ears work as well. Id like a beer and sandwiches, and now, I have only 1/2 an hour for lunch.
    The Barman says" you can talk"
    The duck answers " yes your ears seem to work alright how are that beer and sangers coming?
    The Barman asks where do you come from?
    And the duck answers. " the building site across the road, hows those sangers and beer"
    Anyway the ducks gets his beer and sangers at the bar every day over the next week.
    A day the circus comes to town and the ringmaster comes to the Bar. The barman asks him if he is interested in a talking duck. The ringmaster of course says he would pay top dollar for an act like that.
    So next day when the duck comes in the barman tells him he could get him a top paying job.
    The ducks interested and asks where?
    "The circus" the barman answers.
    "The circus" the duck says
    "Yes" the barmans says "The circus, with the animals and all." "They would be real interested in what you can do."
    "And the big tent" says. says the duck" And the caravans" Why would you think they be interested in a brickie anyway"
    That was funny,Dave! Do you also have a Pen Name, on the forum??
    You and Wild Duck, sounds the same!

Comment

Re: A Duck Walk into a Bar

That's real Hilarious! And as i love ducks, this makes it even better

Cheers
      Karl

Comment

Working...
      X