Teacher arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher arrested

A public school teacher was arrested today Sydney international airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, protractor, a compass, a slide rule and a calculator.
    A spokesman from the Australian Federal Police, said he believed the man was a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement.
    He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the federal police with carrying weapons of math instruction.
    The spokesman said they derive solutions by means and extremes and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values. They use secret code names like "X" and "Y" and refer to each other as unknowns . We have determined that they have a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in ever country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles said " there are three sides to every triangle"
    When asked to comment on the arrest, Prime Minister Tony Abbot said "if God had wanted us to have better math instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes"
    A parliament spokesman told reporters he could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by any Prime Minister. It is believed a Nobel Prize nomination would be followed up.
    Measure twice
    Cut once
    Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
    My Door
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Re: Teacher arrested

He's lucky, I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Good ones!

Comment

Originally posted by david s View Post
        He's lucky, I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
        Quite a few have.

Comment

Working...
        X