lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost

A six year old and his grandfather are shopping together in the mall. Unfortunately the get separated but the boy has the good sense to approach the security guy.

"I've lost my grandaddy"

"OK what's he like"

"Double malt whiskey and girls with big tits"
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Re: lost

Lol David...sounds like some one I know.............
    Cheers Lee

Comment

OK,
      I only laughed a little, for about three minutes or so. Then I teared up, made funny snorting noises and drooled a bit. I love stupid sexist jokes, along with poo poo noises. (notice that I now speak baby talk for excrement. I wonder where that came from?) Sorry ladies. I'm and idiot deep down inside. OK, I admit it, I'm and idiot on the outside too. Funny joke in my book!
      G.
      GJBingham
      -----------------------------------
      Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Great "cute joke", as my wife would say.
        George - Great to see you are still popping in from time to time. We all miss ya, hope all is well with the family .

RT

Comment

Hmmm I think that kid just described my (now deceased) grandfather. Around 4pm he could always be found drinking a burbon and watching Baywatch.

Comment

I had heard that watching Baywatch could have lasting effects on ones health. I think it was right before my wife bopped me on the head.

Christo
            My oven progress -
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/c...cina-1227.html
            sigpic

Comment

Try the burbon instead.

Comment

Working...
              X