Why italians can’t be paramedics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why italians can’t be paramedics

Vinny and Sal are out in the woods hunting when suddenly, Sal grabs his chest and falls to the ground.
    He doesn't seem to be breathing; his eyes are rolled back in his head.

Vinny whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He gasps to the operator, ?I think Sal is dead! What should I do??

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, ?Just take it easy and follow my instructions.
    First, let?s make sure he?s dead.?

There is a silence?and then a shot is heard.

Vinny?s voice comes back on the line, ?Okay?now what??
    Great pizza, a cold beer,a great cigar and great friends...my idea of a great time

Re: Why italians can?t be paramedics

Good one!

I thought this one was heading down the road of the guy Sal, who got bit on the penis by a rattlesnake while hiking. His friend Vinney calls 911 for help. The emergency technician instructs him to suck out the venom out of the snakebite or Sal might perish.

Sal, writhing on the ground and obviously worried asks Vinney what they told him. Vinney just shakes his head - "they said you're going to die!"
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Re: Why italians can?t be paramedics

I thought it might become Bronx CPR...take your foot and press 3 times on the chest and then blow at them 3 times(while still standing up)...works better when its just demonstration
      "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
      "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Working...
      X