Installation Blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Blogs

It's great seeing that many of your are making oven installation blogs -- don't forget you can always build your photo journal on the FB Photo Gallery (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/photoplog/). We are also happy that you are posting links to your blog from FB.com/forum so that other builders can find you.

As a favor to FB, could you link back to http://www.fornobravo.com from your off-site blog or photo journal? That will let your blog visitors know where to find us. It is also a good way of helping build the Forno Bravo community.

Thanks -- and keep up the good blogging (and linking).

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Giving thanks where thanks are due.

(J) " As a favor to FB, could you link back from your off-site blog or photo journal?

(M) Thanks, James, for giving us a chance to reciprocate for all the help that your site has offered us.

(M) I went to Photo Bucket to try to effect that but I needed to use a "work - around" since PhotoBucket only accept images.

(M) I wrote a "plug" for this site, printed it, scanned it, and saved it in .jpeg format.

(M) If all goes as I hoped, the following URL should get to that "plug":

FornBravoplug.jpg

If you see the plug, above, then please feel free to RIGHT click and either choose to save it as an image, or simply Copy it into your off site blog, or photo journal.

Ciao,

Marcel
    Last edited by Marcel; 12-15-2006, 12:15 PM. Reason: Clarifying new copy instructions.
    "Everything should be made as simple as possible, ...
    but no simpler!" (Albert Einstein)

Comment

Thanks Marcel,

I am not versed on Photobucket. Can you click a link to get the FB.com? Do they allow that? I guess I could look it up myself. Live links would be best.

Marcel, thanks for all of your help over the past months, and lot's to look forward to -- there are many more ovens to be built and pizzas to be made!
      James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

[quote=james;6850]Thanks Marcel,

I am not versed on Photobucket. Can you click a link to get the FB.com? Do they allow that? I guess I could look it up myself. Live links would be best.

(M) I had a live link that actually showed the image. I previously viewed it on this FB site. The URL started with [IMG but is gone now. I'll try again later but for now I see an error message from that PhotoBucket Web Site:

"The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings."

(M) I'll try the [IMG again:

FornBravoplug.jpg

<snip>

Ciao,

Marcel
        Last edited by Marcel; 12-15-2006, 12:20 PM. Reason: missing [
        "Everything should be made as simple as possible, ...
        but no simpler!" (Albert Einstein)

Comment

blog me down with a feather! Why didn't I think of that?

Hello James,

no sooner read than done: here's the link from my web album to the forno bravo forum (I simply stuck it in the intro piece at left - hope viewers can notice it...):

Picasa Web Albums - carioca - Forno_del_gallo

As I said in another post at forno bravo, I didn't wish to burden your site with the preliminary snaps!

Cheers (piove ancora)

Carioca
          "I started out with nothing, and I've still got most of it"

Comment

I have a link to you from my blog, My Wood Burning Pizza Oven
            Keller TX
            Artigiano 39"
            former Phoenix resident and Pizzeria Bianco fan
            www.leanblog.org
            http://mypizzaoven.blogspot.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mark,
              Your blog looks great. Lots to look forward to when your oven it in, fired and cooking great. Thanks for all of your patience.
              James
              Pizza Ovens
              Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I just posted an update. It still might get done in time for Christmas, we'll see.
                Keller TX
                Artigiano 39"
                former Phoenix resident and Pizzeria Bianco fan
                www.leanblog.org
                http://mypizzaoven.blogspot.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X