Pitched roof on a corner installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitched roof on a corner installation

Does anyone have any pictures of a completed project where they installed a pitched roof on an enclosed corner installation? I am just wondering how they went about it as the oven opening would be towards one of the corners of the base, not the side, and a conventional roof line doesn't seem possible.

Re: Pitched roof on a corner installation

Hi Neal,

If you go to the FB website, click on the Photos link, Residential Pizza Ovens link, then go through the pages, you will find a few completed WFO projects corner installs with pitched roofs on enclosures.

Here are a few examples of pitched roofs:

1) Page 10 of 50, third row - Manteca, CA oven.
    2) Page 25 of 50, third row - Sydney, Australia oven.
    3) Page 38 of 50, first row - Boise, ID oven.

I really like the Boise, ID oven with its copper shingles. Amazing!

I'm doing a corner install with a pitched roof, but I don't have photos yet. I'm almost done, and I will post photos soon to give you an idea.

It is possible, so go for it! Good luck!

Aceves

Comment

and FB doesn't mean Facebook!
      Jeff
      My 42-inch build

Comment

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction aceves. I guess that I didn't wander around the site enough to find those photos (duh, look under "Photos"). I have read many threads, including yours, and I am anxious to see how you finish the roof and enclosure.

You are right in that the Boise build is beautiful. The copper roofing must be some kind of sheet product, but I have never seen it before. He makes good use of the intersecting fence. It would be interesting to see how the roof lines that you can't see were finished.

Good luck with the remainder of your project. I will continue to follow your work. I am still trying to figure out where to dig the hole.

Neal

Comment

Working...
        X