Michigan Patio Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Patio Kitchen

The burner and concrete top are off the shelf. The structure under is cultured stone on cement board on steel 2x4 frame. I've seen some prefabs but couldn't find one the right size. It was sort of an afterthought, but worked out ok.

Comment

Hi man, very nice set up you got there, congrats!
      could you tell me aprox how much a project like this will cost in terms of materials?
      have to convince my wife....
      thanks
      nico

Comment

Originally posted by landras View Post
        Hi man, very nice set up you got there, congrats!
        could you tell me aprox how much a project like this will cost in terms of materials?
        have to convince my wife....
        thanks
        nico

I suppose there is all of 14 grand sitting there.

Comment

Hi Fish,
          Beautiful job and beautiful oven. Also beautiful BBQ next to the oven. I would hate to see a peel slam into that BBQ. It seems very close and a peel flying around there....you might look at that again. It seems like a tight space any way. I like elbow room when I'm wielding my peel. If you put the BBQ where the grill is, you may be a lot happier. Just a thought.
          Our Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoneh...60738907277443

Comment

Since your in the early stages a suggestion,if you can have some electrical outlet close to the oven for evening cooking .
            My oven is finished and I have to use a 25 ft cord to light up the cooking area .

Comment

Originally posted by lwood View Post
              Hi Fish,
              Beautiful job and beautiful oven. Also beautiful BBQ next to the oven. I would hate to see a peel slam into that BBQ. It seems very close and a peel flying around there....you might look at that again. It seems like a tight space any way. I like elbow room when I'm wielding my peel. If you put the BBQ where the grill is, you may be a lot happier. Just a thought.
              Wood -

Haven't had a problem with that so far even though the Webber is pretty close to the P70. I'm right - handed so I usually have my body between the WFO and BBQ. Being fairly new to this whole pizza situation; I haven't gotten very athletic with my peel YET !! ; -)

Comment

Originally posted by Lill Dave View Post
                Since your in the early stages a suggestion,if you can have some electrical outlet close to the oven for evening cooking .
                My oven is finished and I have to use a 25 ft cord to light up the cooking area .
                LD-

I did run a 15 amp circuit out there with two duplex boxes; one on either side of the structure; see the last pic on page three in this thread. I almost didn't do the electrical, but now I'm glad I did - at the last minute of course LOL.

Comment

Working...
                X