Vote for the Winter Photo Contest Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for the Winter Photo Contest Winner

Voting is now open for our winter photo contest! Please help us choose the winner from the six finalists listed here.

We received more than 80 wonderful entries ... so narrowing it down to six was very (very) difficult. See all entries here: Pizza Oven Photographs | Contest Entries - January 2013 New Year Photo Contest

There are some really nice oven setups out there, and great photographers. It’s such a treat for us to see pictures of wood-fired ovens in different environments, and we know many current and future oven owners gain inspiration from browsing through the photos.

Thanks to all who entered -- and thank you in advance for taking the time to vote.

The winner earns a Forno Bravo "Got Wood?" T-shirt and bragging rights.

Voting closes 2/15/13. We'll announce the best photo award in the February Wood-Fired Newsletter and on Facebook.

Thumbnails below, left to right (click for larger images): Granger IN; Hagerstown MD; Ilion NY; Prosser WA; Sangre de Cristo NM; Scottsdale AZ
    Attached Files
    Granger IN
    4.76%
    Hagerstown MD
    23.81%
    Ilion NY
    38.10%
    Prosser WA
    4.76%
    Sangre de Cristo NM
    26.98%
    Scottsdale AZ
    1.59%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by FornoBravoNews; 02-06-2013, 02:21 PM.

Re: Vote for the Winter Photo Contest Winner

A vote for Sangre de Cristo NM

Comment

Ill like them all, but i voted for one.
      Matthew 19:26. With God all things are possible.

My Build: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f21/...les-18741.html

Comment

Congratulations to all the finalists! You should be proud...and no doubt you are.

Regards,
        AT

Comment

I'm posting this to bring this Poll back to the top so to speak.

That said, firing an oven in the snow is much better than working in the rain (and I have done both). Most recently last Friday, after shoveling 8" of freshly fallen snow from my driveway, it was a pleasure to split some wood and build a fire to cook pizza on Friday night.

I'm not trying to steal any thunder from the other finalists in this photo contest but my vote goes to the build in NM....a finished outdoor kitchen with countertops and custom seating and a nice variety of building materials and colors too....and what a gorgeous site! If I had such breathtaking scenery around me (instead of the side of my neighbors garage) I'd probably burn a few pies just daydreaming at the panoramic view before me. The only reason I wouldn't vote for this one would be out of shear jealousy.
          Last edited by ATK406; 02-10-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I vote for Sangre de Christo. Great setting. Great looking oven. Great photo. Gary
            Last edited by gmchm; 02-10-2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I voted for Hagerstown MD....

Its like looking at a work of art: "A Man and his WFO" The man in the photo looks like he has been out there for years, obsessively working his oven and simply lost track of time...Meanwhile, winter has settled in, his kids have moved on and now have wood-fired ovens of their own, and his wife has given up on him and moved in with her mother....

Comment

You have me half-convinced.

Comment

I too voted for Hagerstown - the best oven is ALWAYS the one being used.

Comment

Taking 38% of the votes, this photo from Ilion, NY, is the winner of our winter oven photo contest! Many thanks to all who entered and voted.

See all the entries here: Pizza Oven Photographs | Contest Entries - January 2013 New Year Photo Contest

Comment

Not sure what I need to do to claim my prize. I haven't heard anything since the winner was announced.

Comment

Working...
                      X