Any Fireplace Photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Fireplace Photos?

Does anyone have any pictures of what the Forno Bravo outdoor fireplaces look like once installed? I'm thinking about picking up BOTH a pizza oven kit and an outdoor fireplace - but it's difficult for me to tell how the outdoor fireplace kits would look like when installed . . .

Re: Any Fireplace Photos?

Hey Tyee,

The fireplaces are a relatively recent addition to FB, and we do not have nearly the same library of photos. I am attaching two here, and will post more later. I think the combination of a pizza oven with a fireplace is a very nice idea, which is why we added the fireplaces.

In a sense, the fireplace kits are like a the pizza oven kits, in that you can make them look like anything you want. If you have seen an outdoor fireplace in a photo that you want to work from, you can build-in the kit to match that look.

Drop me an email with your email address if you want to see the installation instructions.
    James
    Last edited by james; 03-19-2007, 07:26 AM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Originally posted by james View Post
      I am attaching two here, and will post more later.
      James - I don't see and pics or attachments. I know what I want the fireplace surround to look like - I was just hoping to get an idea of what the firebox looks like in a "real world" setting. Other "kits" I've seen have a real firebrick look - yours look almost like terra cota (at least on the web pics) - a look I've not seen before

Thanks again.
      -Dan

OOPS I jumped the gun - I see the pics now - THANKS!!!!!!!

Comment

I forgot the photos for a minute there. The firebox is a terracotta finish, though the material is the same as the pizza ovens, so it will stand up to heat and last well. I think a lot of it comes down to the question of design style, and what works with your outdoor space. As a general rule, I think hand made, real brick appliances tend to cost more -- which is true for our Artigiano and Casa ovens. Precast fireplaces that try to look like brick are different again. It can be hard to make those look real.

One difference between the FB fireplaces and the pizza ovens is that you can completely build-in a Casa oven and don't even see the oven (unless you are doing the cooking). The firebox of the Calore is meant to be seen and to look nice (that is if you like the terracotta finish).
        James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Working...
        X