Outdoor Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Kitchen

We rec'd these in the email today. This is a great looking outdoor kitchen with a stone covered structure. Excellente.

Also, this is a test of the larger photo size limit. These are 1.1M photos.

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Outdoor Kitchen

I like the stove stand, I am curious how he is supporting the center blocks without the angle iron. The 1.1M pics are a nice change.
    We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children. In Wilderness is the preservation of the World. - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

James,
      I agree, the larger pics hold a lot more detail than the previous limits. With that said, the macs that I use here at school and at home, display them very large and need to scroll down and sideways to see the whole picture. Not sure yet how to reduce the display mode using Safari yet.
      Also, very impressive pics. I need to get on with my patio reno but need to be after the car build then the wedding, then the renovations continue for the Chrissy break!!

Neill
      Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
      Neill’s kitchen underway
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

I agree! I like the larger pics. That is why I keep mine off site. The outdoor kitchen is a brilliant thing isn't it? I am already wishing I had done something like that. Oh well, when I get rich, I can tear down my old one and start over. ;-) I have all these ideas on how to do it better of course...
        We had 14 kids and 8 adults over at my place last Saturday. It was so fun! Everyone loved the oven, but they were crazy about the pizza. The kids went and picked fresh blackberries while I finished getting stuff prepared. I had lots of help in the kitchen as well, everyone wanted to make a pizza. I think we made 12 rather large pizzas, several pitas just because they are so fun to watch balloon up, a huge blackberry cobbler and a few loaves of bread with so much oven spring, it is startling. So Fun!
        Chad
        Renaissance Man
        Wholly Man

Comment

Working...
        X