Finished Oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Oven

Hi James--We finished the oven about one month ago. We had our crush party on Oct. 1st. and the pizza turned out fantastic--I made six eighteen inch pies, our friends were really impressed with the oven. Please let me know when you are going to have the cooking classes in Healdsberg--We have a group of people that would like to attend----Mel

your cool oven

Great job Vitoduke! It looks real nice. I can't wait to have my own...
    Did you do the work or contract it out? Was it a Fornobravo oven or a brickie?
    Chad
    Renaissance Man
    Wholly Man

Comment

I agree. Very nice Mel. I can see that the larger ovens can benefit from the extra support leg in the stand, and the wood store looks good. Eccellente!

The cooking school is going to be great. Peter was at our house this weekend, and made an incredible sea bass in our indoor oven. It's a take-off on a recipe he developed for a sea food restaurant in S. Carolina that worked very well in a brick oven. It was like eating in a 5 star restaurant in your own house. I have so much respect for talented chefs (and good winemakers).

Mel, how is your wine coming along?

I will post more information when the classes get closer, and I will post the Sea Bass recipe on the site.

Ciao Vito.

James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Hi Chad-- The oven is a Forno Bravo Premio 100. The only thing I had help on was the final stucco coat, which ended up pretty easy to do. I'm really happy with the oven, And want to start cooking things other than pizza. --Mel

Comment

Originally posted by vitoduke
          Hi Chad-- The oven is a Forno Bravo Premio 100. The only thing I had help on was the final stucco coat, which ended up pretty easy to do. I'm really happy with the oven, And want to start cooking things other than pizza. --Mel

Beautiful oven, Mel! Congratulations! My wife and are going to have to consider those cooking classes ourselves.. we consider our cooking pretty good.. but learning to manage a big 42" oven will take some work.

Tarik
          --
          Tarik

Comment

Working...
          X