New Prague, MN Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Prague, MN Build

Hi everyone good to see all these great WFO pics. In here.. Here's a few pics. Of my New Prague Mn build..

Hi curt nice to see another build in Minnesota. I would guess that you are about 1.5 hours south of me. Looks like you did a really nice job there. I know you asked to see a few pictures of mine so I will leave them but if you want to look at my build it is under (Randy's dreams do come true oven build). Have you had a chance to start useing your oven yet? We just did 16 pizzas last night for a party. And now am up to 88 out of the oven and today will make 20 loves of bread too.

Randy

Comment

Good morning Randy. Your oven looks awesome! Yes I'm about an hour or so so. Of you! My masonry boss lives there.. We also had a pizza party last night, ya gotta take advantage of the 20 degree weather this time of year.. But we only made a few pies last night. I'll be throwing in a roast to slow cook in there today..I've only made a few loafs of bread which I'm still a rookie at.. It'll come with time I'm sure.. Curt

Comment

WOW! Your build is fantastic! Not sure if you posted a timeline but I would love to see it. Your work was simply stellar, nice job.
        The cooking begins.
        How did you end up insulating it?
        Also what kind of temps are you holding? How many days of heat are you getting and what did you decide for a door?
        Darin I often cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food... WC Fields Link to my build http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/4...-ca-20497.html My Picasa Pics https://picasaweb.google.com/1121076...eat=directlink

Comment

Very nice!!! I too am wondering if you insulated the oven and if so with what? I live up in the great white north so looking for idea's on how to keep my oven warm....

Comment

If you have not built it yet I would recommend that you do 4" of ceramic board under the oven and 3 layers of ceramic blanket over the top and if you can afford to fill your enclosure with vermiculite. Also make sure that you put heat breaks at the vent and floor. This winter I have been seeing up to 10 days before I am under 100F with freezing temps down to below 0F. Good luck.

Randy

Comment

Working...
            X