London build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London build

Hi everyone new to the forum and want to share my progress so far☺ been doing the dome today not goon as well as I hoped but I think it's acceptable.

Why don't my pictures show up?

Comment

Tim,

Use the camera icon in the top left of the reply to post frame. It will step you through it. It may even let you do it as an edit to your origional post. If so, delete the pics that you loaded as attachments before loading more. Also, I think that there is a 5 pic limit per post. Hope this helps .
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

I used the camera icon:/
        Originally posted by Gulf View Post
        Tim,

Use the camera icon in the top left of the reply to post frame. It will step you through it. It may even let you do it as an edit to your origional post. If so, delete the pics that you loaded as attachments before loading more. Also, I think that there is a 5 pic limit per post. Hope this helps .

Comment

Hi guys need a bit of help I no my photos never show up on here so if you don't mind looking on here ( http://ukwoodfiredovenforum.proboard...scrollTo=23346)

I'm just in the middle of building my chimney and want to know how high to build the bricks up and what sort of flue to buy and where from. Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
          X