New Oven and outdoor kitchen in final phase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Oven and outdoor kitchen in final phase

Well, it has been almost a four-year project, but I finally see the finish line on this project. The resources I found on this site were invaluable and inspirational as I had no previous experience with masonry. Here is a link to my project, I hope everyone will enjoy the album. Many thanks to my family for their support through the entire process, and especially to my son for all the hours of help. I could not have done it without him!

Nice to know that there is an end! Nice work.

Did you use a polymer-modified mortar to install your face stone?
    My build thread: https://tinyurl.com/y8bx7hbd

Comment

I did a scratch coat of type s mortar mixed with water and SIKA bonding agent, over the cement board. I then used Type N mortar with the bonding agent to butter each stone as they were installed.

Comment

Hi Dilibru,

Welcome to the forum. Very nice job on the oven and kitchen. Is there a way that you can share your oven pics without the advertising link? Such links are prohibited on the forum. Also, third party photo sharing links have been proven to be unreliable.
        Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Working...
        X