Portable FB oven in Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable FB oven in Sacramento

I received this photo in the email today. Very cool -- I like the way the oven and the work surfaces are set up; and they have a great name and logo. This looks fun.

Bella Familia is in Sacramento, CA.

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Portable FB oven in Sacramento

thanks James - my wife and I have a couple events under our belts so far. A big thanks to Joseph at The Fire Within for all his patience with us and the great job on the oven.

Comment

Excellent, excellent.

Do you want to share your contact information and some background on how you are running your business and the oven. This is very cool.

Also, send me email at james at fornobravo dot com, and we can set up posting links and more background information on Bella Familia on FB.com!

Nel bocca del lupo.
      James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

While I wish I was about 50 pounds lighter or that the photographer would have airbrushed one of my chins away, here was an article from the front page of our local paper about my portable pizza oven business. I spoke to the interviewer for about 45 minutes and threw in fornobravo.com a couple times, but it didn't make it in.
        Portable pizza a hit at parties - Rocklin

Comment

That is sooooo coooool! That should get the phone ringing, and it's a really good article.
          James
          Pizza Ovens
          Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Originally posted by telehort View Post
            While I wish I was about 50 pounds lighter or that the photographer would have airbrushed one of my chins away
            Scott – it just clearly demonstrates the nutritional value of pizza

Les...
            Check out my pictures here:
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

The portable ovens are a huge source of curiosity for the media...they love to latch on to something cool. Cane Rosso has been picked up on every food blog in Dallas and will be in local mags in April and May. NBC and BBC are coming to our event next week...it is a great way to prove out your recipes and test various areas for future restaurants. I will agree that Joseph and Forno Bravo have made a great product.

Comment

Working...
              X