replied
    G’day
    welcome back. Interested to watch your latest build
    Regards Dave

Leave a comment:

• stonecutter
    replied
    Originally posted by david s View Post
    Welcome back, Matt. Plenty of rock in your new area?
    Dave
    Oh yeah tons. I’ve got the base all done and it’s all concrete. I just had the builder do it because it’s part for an outdoor kitchen. I’ll probably just use stone on the entry and I have an idea how to incorporate it in the dome. I’m planning to build a flue like a Neapolitan oven.

Leave a comment:

• stonecutter
    replied
    Originally posted by Gulf View Post
    Sorry about that. I really shouldn't post after happy hour. But, then it's always 5 o'clock somewhere lol.
    No worries at all, just messing with you! Haha!

Leave a comment:

• david s
    replied
    Welcome back, Matt. Plenty of rock in your new area?
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied
    Sorry about that. I really shouldn't post after happy hour. But, then it's always 5 o'clock somewhere lol.

Leave a comment:

• stonecutter
    replied
    Who’s John? Hahah..not me!

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied
    Welcome back John,

I know that this is going to be a great one to follow. I'm looking forward to your progress

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    Welcome back. I reference your dry stack base often to builders asking abt dry stack bases.
    Last edited by UtahBeehiver; 09-15-2019, 05:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• stonecutter
    started a topic Caribbean Wood Fired Oven

Caribbean Wood Fired Oven

Hey FB community, it’s been a while! I started this thread to document an upcoming build at our house in the Caribbean. We moved to Roatan after a year and a half in Belize but we are planning to stay here as long as we can. We bought a home last December and we live here full time and I really miss using a wood oven. I’ll be updating the thread as things happen, which will be slow as usual..this time due to the fact I have to ship everything here and we are in the middle of a major remodel. Once I get some pics I’ll post up.
Working...
X