• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Oven Refactory Materials

Intresting design of pizza oven

Re: Pizza Oven Refactory Materials

Hi diy and welcome to the forum
    when you say "Interesting design of pizza oven", are you referring to the Pompeii or are you referring to another oven that you maybe forgot to link a picture of?
    There are a number of different designs but each have their own characteristic and cooking speciality. The Pompeii is just a great all round cooking, entertaining, workhorse that every home should have.

Neill
    Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
    Neill’s kitchen underway
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

You should look for www.vitcas.com on this website you can find intersting shape of pizza oven and other refractory products like refractory mortar , fire cement for other application also refractory castable for home furnance.
      Last edited by diy; 08-25-2009, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Hey diy, welcome.

Can you supply the Pompeii oven? Be great to see some of your products. Got a direct link to your website's mortars, cements etc.?

btw, did you mean 'furnace'? I'm pretty new to this and I don't hear of this before.

Cheers

P de D

Comment

Every one of this guy's posts is an ad. If he weren't potentially on topic, I'd ban him as a spammer.
          My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

This guy took the subtle approach...only starting one thread of his own (which consisted of a meaningless, one line comment); this got his "foot in the door" to attach his link in ads on threads that pertain to refractory materials (which he is peddling).

My vote is for the boot...if he posts another ad.

RT

Comment

Working...
            X