Thanks all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks all!

Just a quick post to say thank you to everyone on these forums. Every question I have wanted to ask, has already been answered, which helped me to build my oven. To all those who may be curious about building an oven, this site, FornoBravo, and all that participate, are invaluable, trust me, you'll soon know what I mean! Your own pizza out of your own oven..........sorry, I'm lost for words......(those who have built, know what I mean).......
    Last edited by waitingtocook; 05-26-2009, 06:19 PM. Reason: adding photo

Re: Thanks all!

i feel the same way. a lot of thanks to those at Forno Bravo. if it wasnt for ya'll i would'nt have gotten this far as easily as gotten.
    my hat off to all of you.

Travis
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
    like chicken...

My 44" oven in progress...

Comment

Good to see you up and about Travis.
      Hope it remains and that your health continues to improve.
      Also, thank the other half for taking the time to keep us informed of your progress.

Rastys
      If you don't succeed the first time, try again and again until you get it right!

Comment

will do
        Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
        like chicken...

My 44" oven in progress...

Comment

Originally posted by waitingtocook View Post
          Just a quick post to say thank you to everyone on these forums. Every question I have wanted to ask, has already been answered, which helped me to build my oven. To all those who may be curious about building an oven, this site, FornoBravo, and all that participate, are invaluable, trust me, you'll soon know what I mean! Your own pizza out of your own oven..........sorry, I'm lost for words......(those who have built, know what I mean).......
          Who supplied your materials? Great job done there.

Comment

Johnny, I got all my refractory materials from Darley, including 2 types of mortar, one pre mixed in a bucket, the other dry, but ended up going with the cement/sand/lime/fireclay mix. Much easier to work with! Oh, and like all of those from America suggest, I purchased a bricksaw which made life so much easier! Not as cheap as the harbour freight alternative in the USA but still worked out cheaper than hiring one. Now I have a bricksaw to get rid of, if anyone is interested....

Nic

Comment

Hi waitingtocook, your oven looks great. Who is Darley, your suipplier. I am current sourcing materials for my build, would appreciate the contact.

Cheers,

Tim

Comment

Darley have just issued news they will be closing operations end of June.

Comment

Working...
                X