my oven build - NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my oven build - NJ

You do know there is a reveal on a door jamb, right? Actually, I think reveal is the proper description for what we are doing here...but it is your website, I'm just sayin' :]
    Last edited by Grimaldi; 07-27-2010, 08:32 PM. Reason: another pic

Comment

some progress, no one will mistake me for a mason, I should mention a 15 day vacation in italy slowed me down a little

Comment

Looking good so far. Can't wait to see the next bit of progress.

Comment

finally agreed to get someone to help me finish the dome as I just did not have any time. The bright side is I am that much closer to pizza!

Comment

It goes so much faster with two people. My neighbor isn't around this weekend and it's going to suck. I've been trying to go solo this week to get as much done as possible but it's slow going. The dome looks great, love the vent.

Comment

some pics from the first pizza night, I feel a little guilty because the oven still needs to be finished but the pizza was so good.

Comment

more pics from the first night

Comment

Nice job tifosi The pizza looks great!

Comment

Sweet looking addition to the yard!!

Comment

I been bad with the updates but anyway here is the final product. Of course now that I am done I decided to move to Texas. Guess I need to build another one

Comment

Well done tifosi! Good looking oven . The counter too is both attractive and practical. I also like the way the entire structure anchors that corner of your entertaining space (and the view's not so bad either). Keep us posted on how the oven handles the weather...

Comment

You have a very beautiful oven and the view is real nice too . They don't have an icon for jealous, or I would have included that in my reply .
                          Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Thanks, yes the countertop is nice but it was probably the most expensive part of the oven set up

Comment

Another work of art. It seems that the posts tonight are excellence on parade.

Cheers ............. Steve
                              Cheers ......... Steve

Build Thread http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f3/n...erg-19151.html

Build Pics http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=1626b3f4f4

Forno Food Pics https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=1d5ce2a275

Comment

Working...
                              X