Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forno Bravo or Rockymountain

Sorry removed
    Last edited by Karangi Dude; 07-16-2013, 01:48 AM.
    https://community.fornobravo.com/for...-s-48inch-oven

Re: Forno Bravo or Rockymountain

I'm with you, unless RMWFO is an authorized Forno Bravo dealer, I say pull all of the pictures and the link to his web site. If they are competitors, let him peddle his wears on his own web site and not riding James' coat tail.

RT

Comment

Ive never tried spam on a pizza but it looks like Rockmountainhigh has..

Ban them, you banned Davids just for having a link.
      The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

I sent FB an email this morning to alert them. the Rockymountain stuff showed up on Sunday and clearly shouldn't be here

Comment

Dump him AND his pictures!!

Comment

I don't get this. I see lots of people promoting their own WFO business's on this site. Where do you draw the line? Either allow this practice or don't allow it unless it is directly endorsed by FB. Including using your WFO pizza business logo as your avatar.
            Our Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoneh...60738907277443

Comment

I cant see a problem with a link or two, but flooding the forum with pics all leading to an off site pizza oven building business is taking it a bit far.

All members here, and some very long time members too, contribute their knowledge freely so its very unfair that a newby comes along and just floods the forum with spam.
              The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Hey guys,

We removed all postings by the "offending party", as well as all links as soon as we saw them. The photos are still there, but I think photos are always nice -- as long as they aren't trying to sell anything. :-)

Anyway, promoting any product or service is never allowed, and we always try to catch them and remove them as quickly as possible. Our forum guidelines have been up since March 2005.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f14/...o-forum-1.html

James
                Pizza Ovens
                Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

ugh!...temptation is too much....can't...stop...typing their name...into google...must hold on!!...

(just delete the entire thread, it's like when mum tells you not to dip into the cookie jar)

Comment

is it ok to put a link to my website in my signature? (Masonry company)

Comment

Working...
                    X